Monday, October 1, 2012

Lecture 09/27/2012

For the first activity I did not score well because I lack the ability to set goals and being able to prioritize activities for myself to accomplish a certain task. A possible way to correct this inability is to first set smaller goals that are designed to help me accomplish my larger goals. Such as creating a to-do list that contains an activity like reading a book, or obtain some information, that relates to the my career goals. This may include asking the faculty at CSUMB or reading various books.

Here is my new to-do list that I am going to attempt at following for the rest of the semester and hopefully stay on this schedule for the rest of my time at CSUMB

Today in class Kevin Cahill came in to introduce himself and talked brielfy about his accomplishments. He also gave information about the types of classes he teaches. Followed by how this will be his last year as a capstone advisor.

The next person to present today was Dr. YoungJoon Byun. He is the current ILP advisor for Software engineering. He talked about the projects he has worked on in the past, which include:
  • P2P communication over Ad-Hoc Networks
  • California Wireless Coverage and Bandwidth


No comments:

Post a Comment